BY GUOFENG &
8:30 - 10PM
This class brings you through warm up, conditioning, across the floor and set exercises that combines various contemporary dance techniques. It is designed to challenge you to find more rigour in your movement and introduce you to new movement patterns.
On the last Tuesday of every month, we will be inviting various artists to share. Follow us on our Instagram or subscribe to our mailing list to find out who will be hosting those sessions!
Day/Time: Tuesday, 8:30 - 10pm
Upcoming Dates: Jan 5, 12, 19, 26, Feb 2, 9, 16, 23, Mar 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 '2021
MOVEMENT PHRASE CLASS
BY GUOFENG & VARIOUS ARTISTS
7:15 - 8:30PM
This class starts with warm up and training exercises, culminating in a movement phrase choreography to a chosen music. Participants are encouraged to work on the nuances of their movement as well as develop personal artistry when executing the choreography.
On the last Thursday of every month, we will be inviting various artists to share. Follow us on our Instagram or subscribe to our mailing list to find out who will be hosting those sessions!
Day/Time: Thursday, 7:15 - 8:30pm
Upcoming Dates: Jan 7, 14, 21, 28, Feb 4, 18, 25, Mar 4, 11, 18, 25 '2021
1h 30mins per session
Single Class: $28
10 Class Pack: $250
As we only allow a maximum of 12 participants in our space for safe distancing, registration with payment is required before you attend the class. Registration opens at least 1 month before class, so do register early to confirm your spot. Follow us on IG / FB or sign up to be on our mailing list to be informed as soon as registration opens.
Email email@example.com for enquiries or to register your interest should you miss the current term
Terms & Policies:
1. We will not allow refunds, so if you have made payment but something crops up, you can either carry forward to a later available slot if you inform us at least 1 week in advance, or find a replacement. Please inform us prior to class if someone else is taking your place.
2. Open classes and beginner classes are not transferable.
Additional guidelines due to Covid:
1. Number of participants is limited to 12 for all classes.
2. Please ensure you are well before you come for class. If you have a temperature above 37.5 degrees celsius or are feeling unwell, do rest at home.
3. Please scan your temperature and check in via Safe Entry before entering the studio.
4. Please wear your mask whenever possible.